Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SP Green Valley


 
Creston, 6/29/12, 9/105


Let's just be honest here, I'm writing this over two weeks after the fact and trying to separate out one park from the other based on the pictures taken. I am not doing so well at the whole details thing here considering I visited 12 parks that weekend. My summaries are going to be a bit spotty. The good news however is that after this trip, I started to write down my impressions upon leaving each park. The bad news is that I lost that notebook.
As one of the many I visited today nothing has really stuck out to me. There was a lake with a lot of plant life in it. I was fascinated by the patterns the algae made and all of the plants that were half flooded over. There were hiking trails, but I didn't spend too much time on them. I did find a caterpillar who does well at blending in.
Dying trees
water trees
algae

plants growing in water
caterpillar

No comments:

Post a Comment